TRANSITIONS FOR KIDS
INTRODUCING TRANSITIONS FOR KIDS
Did you know? Parents are twice as likely to protect their own eyes compared to their children’s eyes, yet 80% of UV damage happens during childhood and adolescence.
Transitions photochromic lenses, ensure clarity of vision and enhanced protection for children’s eyes. So what does photochromic mean? Transitions lenses change from clear to dark, to suit all indoor and outdoor activities, this means that your children don’t need to swap between everyday glasses and sunglasses; they are all-in-one!
Transitions for kids comes with enhanced protection when compared to other ‘children’s’ lenses. With two product package offerings: Standard or Premium, parents can rest easy knowing that their child’s eyes are protected all day.
How do both standard and premium products protect your children’s eyes?
- Both Standard & Premium offerings block of 100% UVA and UVB rays. Transitions for kids let children play outside with UV protection in all outdoor situations
- Made from Airwear material for additional protection. Airwear is the same material that NASA uses to make visors for their astronauts! It is safe and durable and can withstand a blow from objects moving up to 150m/s.
- Blue-violet light cut. Children’s eyes absorb more blue-violet light than an adult! Blue-violet light is at its peak outdoors, so when activated, Transitions cuts at least 85% of blue –violet, which means that those at-risk kids are covered.
Upgrade to the Premium offering and get the absolute BEST protection that money can buy.
When you purchase the premium package offering, your children are getting the best protection that a child can get. Transitions for Kids is equipped with Crizal UV which is endorsed by Cancer Council Australia. Crizal UV offers an E-SPF rating of 25+.
With Transitions for Kids know that your child will be protected day in, and day out. If that’s not enough – Essilor offers:
- With a 30 Day Love Them or Leave Them warranty – lenses can be exchanged for a clear lens within 30 days!
- Breakage of lens guarantee – if your kid breaks the lens (does not cover scratches or crazing of the lens and the frame), you can come back and get a free replacement within 12 months of your purchase!
Get the best vision solution for your child and book an eye test today with your local optometrist today!
INTERESTED IN TRANSITIONS® LIGHT INTELLIGENT LENSES?
Visit one of our partner eye specialist and get yours today