EYEZEN: LENSES FOR DIGITALLY CONNECTED PEOPLE
A NEW LOOK AT LENSES
I screen, you screen, we all screen... Did you know that most of us spend at least 10 hours a day on digital screens? But all that screen time can be hard on our eyes. Research shows that only 2 hours in front of digital screens is enough to cause eye strain.
So what is eyestrain? If you are experiencing tired or irritated eyes, blurred vision, neck and shoulder pain after using digital devices, you may be experiencing digital eye strain.
DIGITAL SCREENS CAN BE HARSH ON OUR EYES
Our constant use of digital devices is increasing the demands on our eyes. So what is it with digital screens that is causing our eyes to work extra hard?
- Our eyes struggle to focus in front of digital screens. Small text, pixelated images as well as using multiple screens, force our eyes to work harder in order to focus.
- It's not only uncomfortable but it can also make it difficult to concentrate on what you're doing if your eyes get too tired.
Eyezen protects your eyes from extended exposure to blue light and helps relax your vision reducing digital eye strain.
What is blue light and why does it matter ?
- Blue light is all around us. It is emitted by the sun and artificial light sources, including digital screens such as your smartphone, tablet, computer and LED lighting.
- Blue light may be beneficial to our eyes in moderation as it is necessary for regulation of the sleep/wake cycles, mood and cognitive performances.
- Blue light may cause digital eye strain, such as dry, irritated eyes, blurred vision, neck and back pain can reduce our quality of life. It’s not a problem we should simply be getting used to, as blue filter lenses are available.
- Eyezen Focus Technology: Eyezen lenses have an enhanced lower portion of the lens, designed to ease eyestrain caused by close reading distances and viewing small text on handheld devices.
- Eyezen Light Scan Technology: This advanced technology selectively filters out 20% of blue-violet light emitted from digital screens.
- Eyezen W.A.V.E. Technology: Essilor Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement Technology, used in manufacturing Eyezen lenses, identifies and eliminates distortion on lenses.
Thanks to this advanced technology, Eyezen lenses will provide you with sharper vision than your standard, single vision lenses.
- Comfortable, relaxed vision in front of screens, all day long
- Enhanced contrast in front of digital screens, regardless of their brightness
- Protection from blue-violet lights emitted by digital screens
- Sharp, clear vision in all directions
EYEZEN LENSES SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE
Everyone deserves the most comfortable vision possible.
If you use digital devices on an everyday basis; and whether you have or have not experienced digital eye strain yet, Eyezen is the clear choice to help you relax and protect your eyes. That's why Eyezen lenses are available to everyone, whether you wear glasses or not.
Available now from your local optometrist.
NEED EYEZEN LENSES?
Visit your nearest eye care specialist and ask about Eyezen today
The New Generation of Single Vision Lenses.
We are spending more time on digital devices and this can result in visual fatigue. Eyezen™ Start lenses have a new technology to digitally optimise the whole lens surface for both far and near objects. This helps to reduce visual fatigue through better visual comfort, better contrast and better clarity. A blue-violet light filter is a standard feature.